Wir präsentieren das Point-7 AC-2 Racing 2 Cam 2024 Segel.
THE 2 IN 1 WITH NO COMPROMISE. FREERIDE SIMPLICITY REIGNED WITH CAM RACING PERFORMANCE
Have you ever dreamed of having a no cam sail with the same performance as a real cam racing sail? Or have you ever dreamed of having a cam sail with the weight of a no cam sail? The Point-7 AC-2 Racing 2 Cam 2024 is both!! With only two lower cams set up like the AC-One, as a pure racing sail, a wide pocket under the boom, but over the boom a pure slalom no cam sail! It’s not a compromise - it’s a 2 in 1!
About this sail:
• Unique on the market in its type.
• The most performing sail on the market with 2 cams.
• No-cam mast sleeve on the top, race sleeve below the boom.
• 2 cambers under the boom.
• Easy handling characteristics.
• Excels in a wide range of wind conditions.
• Power and enhanced stability in both low and high wind conditions.
• Locked-in feeling that is only comparable to a cambered sail.
• Light and easy feeling that is only comparable to a non-cambered sail
• A must have for those who never had a cam sail.
The AC-2 Racing 2 Cam 2024 has been in development the whole season to improve its performance following the pattern of the AC-1 LTD and AC-1 PRO. A new leach outline has been designed making the head smaller, lighter and faster. A more pronounced leach opening on the mid part of the outline and a stronger closure of the top of the leach. Creating a faster release on a bigger area of the sail and a more powerful winglet effect. Providing more power and faster speed through the sail.
The Point-7 AC-2 Racing 2 Cam 2024 has a deep profile in the lower part of the sail, till just the boom height, getting shallower down over the boom, but consistent all the way to the top. From the base, up to the boom, it has a wide sleeve like a race sail, but that completely shrinks down to be a no-cam sleeve above it. 2 cams are placed under the boom with the same set-up as the rest of our cams sail lines. The slalom base, the outline and the leach opening are the classic Point-7 trademarks. Thanks to the wide lower mast sleeve, inserting the mast is as easy as a cam sail, meaning that the mast slides straight to the top without any effort. Setting a bit of downhaul, pop in the 2 cams in no time, before down hauling the sail all the way to the final setting, then you are ready to put on the boom, and start blasting on the water.
On the water:
Yes, it has cams, even if you will not feel them in the jibes as the XXL cam below the boom takes all the responsibility for the smoothest rotation that only a no cam sail can give. Yes, it has a wide mast sleeve which rails the board like a pure race sail, but you will not notice it when you water start, as the wide mast sleeve is just below the boom. This makes the sail light and with no water on the upper part, making it as easy as a wave sail to water start. As soon as you close the gap, the pressure and drive the Point-7 AC-2 Racing 2 Cam 2024 will deliver to your board, will make you remember that the sail has a wide sleeve and cams. The Point-7 AC-2 Racing 2 Cam 2024 will get you figures never seen on your GPS.
On the straight line: When cruising, the power of the wider lower pocket, and the two cams, give the same drive as a pure race sail. It does not suffer lulls, and the windier the faster it accelerates. You will not realize that it’s a no cam sail over the boom, and for those who never had cams, they will only discover a new world of acceleration, speed, stability…and will forget that they have a sail with two cams!
In the jibe: Carving the board has never been this nice, as the power is at the bottom and frontal, to pin down the board, and rail with precision. When rotating the sail, you will not feel the cams move to the new tack. The XXL Point-7 cam will create a fast leverage to the battens to allow a smooth and perfectly timed change. It will not punish any mistakes by the rider. You will go to the beach and check if the big XXL cam is actually in.
When falling: Do not worry, there is no wide mast sleeve from the boom up to the top of the sail. It’s as easy as a wave sail to up haul, or water start. No water can fill up the lower wide sleeve.
1. 5mil Anti UV- X-ply base panel for protection from accidents. All our Ply, X-ply, and Scrims monofilm are produced in the Unites States.
2. Anti-UV transparent grey window to have a 100% Anti UV-Monofilm sail.
3. X-ply alternate batten pockets for lighter weight and reflex. 7 tubular battens to follow the pure slalom foil profile from the sail. Each batten is assembled easy for replacements.
4. Lower Dacron wide sleeve for extra power and comfort. Two cams for maximum drive and a buttery rotation.
5. High X-ply luff panel for fast reflex, small sleeve for easy handling and light weight.
6. 4mil Anti UV X-ply laminate for high reactivity.
7. Full Kevlar stripes under each luff panel to increase reactivity and compensate the missing cams over the boom, increasing stability.
8. One luff xply panel from top to bottom of the luff length to insure extra stability of the full rig.
Designed to take out all the annoying details cam sails and no-cam sails have. A no-cam sail that would have the positive effects of a cam sail, and a cam sail to feel all the positive effects of a no-cam sail. Pure slalom cam performance, pure no-cam simplicity. All in one!
The Point-7 AC-2 Racing 2 Cam 2024 is straightforward to rig. Inserting the mast is as easy as a cam sail, as the wider part of the sleeve at the bottom of the Point-7 AC-2 Racing 2 Cam 2024, allows the mast to slide in straight all the way. Apply the downhaul for about 10-15cm from the required down-haul setting. Without the boom, open the cam zippers and with one hand push the batten behind the cam, with the other push in the cam to pop on the mast. It’s a no time action. Finish to pull the downhaul, guided by the visual aid in the top panel. It can only rig sdm from 6.4 up and only rdm from 5.8 down. Playing with the outhaul will boost power or increase control. Tighten the lower 2-battens and the top batten, but just remove wrinkles on the other batten without overtightening them.
|Size||Luff||Mast||Extention||Boom Trim||Boom||Kg (+-5)||Battens||Cams||Clew||Mast|
Du hast Fragen zu diesem Artikel?
Kein Problem! Melde Dich doch gerne bei unseren Experten und erhalte eine kostenlose Produktberatung.
Tel. / Whatsapp: +49 171 7746013