Wir präsentieren das Point-7 AC-F Crossover 2024 Segel.
LIGHT WIND QUALITIES OVER HIGH WIND PERFORMANCE FOR A LUXURY CROSSOVER
Everyone ready to just have lots of quality Fun, Freedom, Friendly handling. There are many freeride sails on the market, but this is a pure performance and exclusive freeride sail. Its duty is to simply let riders enjoy the magic of our sport! It’s not built as a beginner freeride sail, but a real quality-built tutor.
About this sails:
• Plenty of blasting performance for a freeride.
• Super light construction.
• Early planing and easy handling.
• Demands very little from its user.
• Speed, manoeuvrability, power, easy.
• Battens are displaced with three kinds of different tube diameters.
• Light-wind qualities over high wind performance.
• 5-battens set up in the 2 smaller sizes, for bump and jumping.
• 6-batten set up for the 3 bigger sizes, cross batten to for speed in light conditions.
The Point-7 AC-F Crossover 2024 being a masterpiece of pure fun, got updated, more aggressive looks to match the performance it offers. The window has been upgraded to Black-Transparent ANTI-UV material. The Point-7 AC-F Crossover 2024 is a 100% Anti UV-Monofilm sail.
The Point-7 AC-F Crossover 2024 features a super light construction, early planing, easy handling and demands very little from its user. Speed, manoeuvrability, power, easy. A mix of all the AC lines, with a lot of fun included. It's called freeride, but the battens are displaced with three kinds of different tube diameters, the graphics are stepping up to show off luxury. The slightly longer boom allows the Point-7 AC-F Crossover 2024 to give more push than expected, even to larger volume boards. You can use the 2 smaller sizes to bump and jump in the waves, and the bigger 3 sizes on free race boards to indulge yourself with the speed in real light conditions, with the 6-batten setup. With three tubed battens incorporated, x-ply in the alternating batten pockets to mitigate stretch, and no fewer finishing details than you see on any other Point-7 sail, the AC-F is a well-considered sail, with plenty of durability built-in to withstand the inevitable abuse and wipe outs an intermediate experiences whilst progressing.
On the water:
We call it freeride; others would call it something more. The acceleration, the manoeuvrability of the small sizes, the stability when overpowered is a great blend between a wave and slalom sail. In the hands it is effortless and fun. The 6.4, 6.9 and 7.5 are not made for being a freeride sail for manoeuvrers, but the easiest and fastest freeride sail on the market.
1. 5mil Anti UV- X-ply base panel for protection from accidents.
2. Anti-UV transparent grey window to have a 100% Anti UV-Monofilm sail.
3. X-ply alternate batten pockets for lighter weight and reflex.
4. 5 tubular battens in the smaller 2 sizes, and 6 tubular battens in the 3 bigger sizes
5. Dacron Luff panel for extra power and comfort.
6. 4mil Anti UV X-ply laminate for high reactivity
The Point-7 AC-F Crossover 2024 sits in the Point-7 range as their freeride sail, designed specifically for fun and user-friendliness. Designed to have power for planing in lighter winds. The AC-F is targeted towards “light wind qualities over high wind performance.
The Point-7 AC-F Crossover 2024 is straightforward to rig, requiring a reasonable amount of force to counter its moderate luff curve and apply the downhaul required, guided by the visual aid in the top panel. It can rig both rdm and sdm masts, but from 6.4 up the use of the sdm will have better performance. Playing with the outhaul will boost power or increase control. Tighten the bottom and top batten, but just remove wrinkles on the other battens, not overtightening them.
|Size||Luff||Mast||Mast Ext||Boom Trim||Boom||Kg (+-5)||Top||Battens||Clew||Mast|
Du hast Fragen zu diesem Artikel?
Kein Problem! Melde Dich doch gerne bei unseren Experten und erhalte eine kostenlose Produktberatung.
Tel. / Whatsapp: +49 171 7746013